Jill’s prize-winning photographs have been published:
- in various journals and magazines, including Gardens Illustrated, Historic Gardens Review, Perspectives In Landscape Design, Journal of the Garden History Society and Carousel,
- in books published by The MIT Press and the Manchester University Press,
- online in The Cultural Landscape Foundation’s exhibit Landslide 2013 and the garden magazine Soiled and Seeded,
- on popular websites such as Guardian Witness, Gardening Gone Wild, ThinkinGardens and Garden Drum.
Her photographs have also been chosen for exhibition in several cities:
- in 2007, a selection of her images featured in Revitalized Paris, a Cambridge, Massachusetts exhibition on contemporary landscapes in the French capital;
- one of her photographs of Kashmir won the award for “Best Landscape” in the exhibition Glimpses of Asia at the American Embassy, New Delhi in April 2014;
- in November 2014, Jill’s photograph of vegetable growers in Srinagar was exhibited at the Bangalore Metro Arts Centre, as a shortlisted image in the FairTrade India competition Your Food, Your Farmer.